We stock a range of flexible flame machines for hire so whatever your event, we’re sure we’ll have a product to suit your needs. Our flames can be safely used indoors as well as outdoors and flame heights can be adjusted to take into account ceiling heights, fuel usage or other venue restrictions.
The flame machines usually run on two forms of fuel – Propane Gas (LPG) or flammable liquids such as Isopropanol (IPA), and flame heights vary from 2.5 – 15 metres.
Product Range Includes
- Galaxis G-Flame – Single vertical jet, 3-height settings between 2.5 and 7 metres with wireless and DMX control. Fuel is either internal (cannister) or external gas bottle (propane).
- Hansol FX Sunshine Single 5-Way Flame – Five individually controlled jets of fire. The unit is DMX controlled but can be interfaced with Galaxis to create a wireless solution. Benefit from two different height settings to create jets between 6 and 10 metres. Fuel is Isopropanol (IPA).
- Hansol FX Liquid Flame – Single vertical jet reaching 15 metres in height. The unit has the same features as the 5-Way Flame.
- Hansol FX Sunshine Single Coloured Flames – The 5-Way Flame can be filled with coloured liquid to create a brightly coloured blue, red, purple, green or orange flame.
- Galaxis Flame Bar – A 2-metre-wide by 0.5-metre-tall wall of flame, created using an attachment which slots into the G-Flame.
FLAME MACHINE HIRE RANGE
We only offer flame machine hire to companies with specialist knowledge or experience. That being said, we can always send one of our operatives to your event to fire them.
Please note that prices are exclusive of VAT and return shipping. Prices are for one-week hire. Products can be collected and returned free of charge from our warehouse in Hertfordshire, AL10 9BB. We do offer 3-day discounted hire rates but these are for collection only. Prices do not include consumables liquid and gas. These will need to be purchased separately and cannot be shipped via standard courier.
Please click on the images to read the full case study for each project.