G FLAME POWER UPGRADE
The G-Flame Power Upgrade is a cartridge holder with an additional quick coupler, which can be plugged into the standard cartridge holder. This allows the usage of a total number of four cartridges instead of the usual two cartridges. The additional cartridges increase the flame height to approx. 8m*.
*If cartridges other than those made by CFH or Rothenberger are used, the total flame duration may increase instead of the height.
Available to hire from (price per week, ex. VAT)
|3 Days*||1 Week||2-4 Weeks||4+ Weeks|
— OR —
Call our team of experts on 01707 269 566 for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO DO WE HIRE OUR G FLAMES TO?
Our special effects products are available to hire to businesses or those with experience and adequate public liability insurance. We are unable to hire any of our flame units to those who have not used them before. Our team will be happy to discuss your event with you to come up with the right effect for your requirement.
HOW DO WE SEND OUR CO2 PRODUCTS TO YOU?
All of our hire kits are sent via courier, apart from gas bottles. It is not possible to ship gas bottles via any courier. For large, heavy products we send these via pallets. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available for the delivery and collection of these items. Missed return collection may result in increased charges. We are often able to facilitate next-day delivery for last minute events so please get in touch with your requirements. If you are local to our unit (Hatfield AL10 9BB) you can collect and return directly from us.
INSTALLATION AND SET UP
As with our pyro special effects, there are several factors to take into consideration when arranging a set-up.
- Ceiling heights.
- Safety distances.
- Wind conditions – A key factor as the flame is susceptible to being blown in a breeze. When setting up the equipment outdoors, monitoring the wind and increasing the safety distance according to the conditions is vital.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
All of our flame effects are very safe and have a number of features to aid with health and safety.
- Optical warning signals (large exclamation marks) flash red when the system is armed and ready to fire. This signifies to the operational crew, performers and anyone else nearby that the flame is ready to be used. When flame machines are switched off, signals also indicate that safety areas can be re-entered and that the flame show has ended, meaning that the product can be removed.
- There is a tilt function, so in the unlikely event that a flame is knocked over, the tilt sensor is activated, preventing the flame from firing.
- There are numerous non-return valves, fuel shut-off valves and emergency off inputs for added safety.
- Flames can be fired in very close proximity to people, sometimes just 1-2 metres. Creating an exclusion zone and monitoring safety distance is the key aspect to enable safe operation. Our basic approach to all health and safety scenarios is to be proactive and brief everyone within the vicinity of the flames in the period leading up to firing. If possible, it is also good to do a test fire so that people can see the product and know what to expect.
- Flame effects operate at varying heights, meaning that the taller the flame, the longer the safety distance needs to be.
Discover more about our Health & Safety precautions.
- Fuels: 2 gas cartridge bottles with 600 ml, 2 aerosol cartridges with 500 ml.
- Fuel cartridges integrated in the device: Yes, hidden under the cover sheet of the housing and not visible from outside.
- Flame height: Approx. 8m.
- Adjustable flame height: Yes, with shut-off valves.
- Quick couplers: Yes.
- Fuel shut-off valves for cartridges.: Yes, 2 pc.
- Non-return valves: Yes, 2 pc.
- Housing: Aluminum with durable powder coating in matte black color.
- Usage in heavy rainfall possible: Yes.
- Dimensions: 115 x 300 x 340 mm.
- Net weight: 2.8 kg.